- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Political scientist: it’s unknown what kind of document Georgia and USA will sign2009-01-05 15:28
Ramaz Klimiashvili, the political scientist, commented upon the signing of strategic partnership treaty and stated that it is still unknown what kind of document the countries will sign, Nasha Abkhazia (Our Abkhazia) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his interview to MediaNewsKlimiashvili underlined that only Georgian side has been talking about this treaty yet. US official sites, including the State Chancellery, do not mention even the possibility of such a document is.
«It's hard to talk of the things we don't know. We must wait for January 9th. If this document is really signed, then this fact can be commented», Klimiashvili said and noticed, that it is even unknown, whether the document is a frame agreement or a charter.