- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of defense started contract servicemen draft2009-01-05 16:47
All Georgian citizens aged before 35, enjoying good health, are eligible for military service.
The Ministry of Defense promises to its contract servicemen high salary, uniform, food, free medical care, social and legal benefits.
Those, who would like to enroll, must get registered in mobilization centers, situated in cities and district centers. The number of contract servicemen to be enrolled was not mentioned.