- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia offered cooperation to Inditex Spanish corporation2011-04-29 17:18
Georgian Minister of Economy and Sustained Development Vera Kobalia in the context of her visit to Spain offered cooperation to the world largest retail company, Inditex.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Business-Georgia, Inditex owns such famous brands as Zara and Massimo Dutti.
Earlier, Vera Kobalia reported the Georgian party's desire to build a logistics center resembling the one in the Spanish province of Aragon. As was reported by Business Georgia, Kobalia met with the Minister of Transport, Economy and Urbanization of the Spanish province of Aragon Vincent Bara. At the meeting, where the province's experience in overcoming the economic crisis was discussed, Koblia stated her interest to the local logistic center. In the course of the tour, the minister also visited the Logistic Center of Saragossa.
"Saragossa Logistics Center is one of the largest in Europe. The largest companies are engaged there. We also would like to establish a similar center in Georgia and offer it not only to the companies of Georgia but to regional companies as well. We want to turn the center into a certain hub", - Vera Kobalia stated.
"We have agreed that we will help Georgia establish a logistic center similar to the one in Aragon", - the minister of the province of Aragon responded.