- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetians Go in for Tourism2011-05-03 18:35
The South Ossetian authorities are going to develop a law on tourism, informs Yuga.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Chamber of Commerce of the republic is going to develop a legal base and the tourist itineraries. Its chief Roin Kozaev declared it at the international forum "Caucasus as Health Center. Investments in People".
The forum participants considered the issues of the development of a recreation and tourism complex of the South of Russia and the North Caucasian Federal Region (SKFO), of the implementation of new health-related technologies at the resorts and of the matter of promoting the healthy lifestyle and the prevention of socially important diseases among the population.