- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Ministry of Defense: attempt of armed provocation against South Ossetia will be suppressed2009-01-06 11:40
Armed provocation of Georgian special services against South Ossetia will be suppressed with all available forces and resources of the Russian military base in the republic, stated today an official representative of Russian Ministry of Defense, as he commented upon the message from the republican Ministry of Press and Mass Communications on the planned armed provocation of Georgian special services against the republic and Russian servicemen, deployed in its territory.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If Georgian special services try to conduct an armed provocation against south Ossetia and Russian servicemen, deployed in its territory, they will meet with a hard rebuff with the use of all arsenal of the forces and resources our military base possesses", the representative stated, ITAR-TASS reports.
"We will not let the events of August 2008, when Georgian servicemen were treacherously killing republican civilians and Russian peacemakers, repeat", he added.