- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia disclaimed Gazprom’s statement on possible gas supplies to south Ossetia resumption2009-01-06 12:05
Today Itera-Georgia disclaimed the statement of Gazprom on resumption of gas supplies to South Ossetia, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Irakli Nikolaishvili, the deputy general director of Itera-Georgia said that supplies for South Ossetia are not included into gas volumes for January.
«Unfortunately, the statement of Gazprom on Georgia to resume supplies to South Ossetia, spread yesterday, is wrong», he said and added that Georgian specialists cannot reach the damaged gas pipeline.
«And they have no right to do it», he noticed.
According to Georgian laws, South Ossetia is the ‘occupied territory" - as well as Abkhazia.
Let us remind that yesterday Alexey Miller, Gazprom CEO, said Vladimir Putin, Russian PM, that Georgian side was ready to supply gas to South Ossetia.