- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UN Can Get Involved In Release of Georgian Citizens in Cyprus2011-05-04 15:01
The UN can get involved in the problem of helping the Georgian citizens detained in Cyprus. According to the GHN, the Georgian diplomats accredited in Larnaca are going to submit an official appeal to the international organization.
The Georgian citizens Giorgiy Kotorashvili, Tamaz Kandelaki and Irina Batsiashvili were arrested in the northern part of the Cyprus island. This part is not a political subject, so the official authorities of Georgia cannot directly contact the offices of this area of the island controlled b the Turkish party.