- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Kazakhstan Increasing Number of Air Flights between Countries2011-05-06 20:23
Georgia and Kazakhstan have decided to intensify the flight connection between the two countries. According to the GHN, as a result of this decision the number of flights Tbilisi-Almaty will be increased in the nearest future. Now they will be performed thrice a week.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alongside with the growth of the number of air flights Georgia expects an increased number of tourists from Kazakhstan, the Georgian Minister of Economy and Stable Development Vera Kobalia is sure.
"Georgia and Kazakhstan have quite a high turnover. Recently together with the goods turnover the flow of investments from Kazakhstan has been increased, too", noted Kobalia after her recent visit to Kazakhstan.