- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
KGB of South Ossetia: Georgian Security Services Organizing Terrorist Act in the Republic2011-05-10 13:33
The Head of the State Security Committee Boris Attoev accused the Georgian security services of organizing terrorist acts in the territory of the republic.
According to the Osinform Information Agency, Attoev stressed that the activity of the representatives of Georgian sabotage groups in South Ossetia is aimed at destabilizing the situation in the country. "Before the war of August'2008 the security services of Georgia held some terrorist acts causing the death of innocent people, including some youngsters," he reminded.
In his words, the Georgian party uses even the blackmailing of local residents in order to involve some South Ossetian citizens in illegal activity. "To persuade our citizens into co-operation, they used blackmailing, involved them in bootleg transactions, slipped drugs and false money. They are still using these methods", stressed Attoev.
"The security services use provocations to involve people in secret co-operation. Unfortunately, the analysis of terrorist acts in the South Ossetian Republic shows that some South Ossetian citizens were engaged by Georgian security services to participate in them, too", added the Head of the South Ossetian KGB.
He also remarked that even after the "five-day war" several attempts of terrorist acts held by Georgian security services were registered in the South Ossetian territory. At the same time, according to Boris Attoev, to prevent such provocations the employees of the law enforcement structures of the republic establish contacts with their Russian colleagues.