- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Citizen Committed Two Murders in Nice2011-05-10 16:25
A Georgian citizen performed a real Western-like criminal shootout in Nice some days ago. According to the GHN, the tragedy happened at a famous French resort Nice, where a Kazakh businessman and an Armenian citizen were shot to death.
The host of one of the houses on Boulevard Francois Grosso quarreled with his guests. The neighbours first heard some noise and swearing, then a shot was heard. Then the police were called.
The police that arrived at the location of the emergency event saw a man who was leaving the house in a hurry with two children. He was arrested and he turned out to be a Georgian citizen.
Later the arrested man confessed that during a conflict he had shot two competitors of his, citizens of Armenia and Kazakhstan.
As the police learnt, the 56-year-old Kazakh lived in Nice. It is unknown what the 38-year-old Armenian was doing there. The inquiry is in progress.