- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze Went to Hague2011-05-10 20:46
The Georgian Minister for Integration into European and Euroatlantic Structures, Vice Premier Georgy Baramidze, went to the Hague with a working visit. This is reported by the Georgia News with reference to the press service of the minister.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Some bilateral meetings with the Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Defense of the Netherlands, as well as with some other representatives of other public structures and influential non-government organizations are planned during the visit, reported the press service.
In addition, in the Amsterdam and Leyden Universities Baramidze will present some lectures on the topics "Challenges to Security: Vision of Georgia and Prospects" and "Challenges to Security and Euroatlantic Integration of Georgia" and will participate in the international conference "Existing Challenges to Democracy and Prospects".