- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lortkipanidze: Advocate Association of Georgia Needs Cleaning2011-05-11 17:23
In the opinion of a deputy of the Georgian Parliament Smitry Lortkipanidze, the Advocate Association of Georgia needs a certain "cleaning" from those who report to the public prosecutor's office. According to the GHN, he pronounced this opinion at the meeting with the President of the Advocate Association. In the parliamentarian words, it is time to hold a meeting of the association to unmask those who report to the public prosecutor's office and expel them from the members of this professional organization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"After the expiry of my Parliament mandate I am planning to return to the Advocate Association and I hope there will be more oxygen there by that time", stressed the deputy.
In his turn, the leader of the advocate association Zaza Khatiashvili remarked that, after he had become the President of the Association, about a thousand of advocates were expelled from it.