- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nudist Beach May Be Opened in Adjaria2011-05-11 22:23
The opposition Labourist Party of Georgia expresses its protest with regard to the planned opening of a nudist beach on the Black Sea coast of Adjaria. According to the Georgia News, the party representatives think that such an action is unacceptable.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Georgian authorities jointly with the Adjarian government made a decision on the opening of a nudist beach in Adjaria. According to our information, the decision has already been made definitely", said the head of the Georgian Labourist Party in Batumi David Robakidze to journalists. In his words, the nudist beach is planned to be opened in the Makhinjauri settlement. Some other options like the territory of the so-called "Green Cape" and Gonio are also being considered. "The existence of such beaches in Georgia is unacceptable", thinks Dumbadze.
The Press Service of the Adjarian government does not deny the discussion of issues related to the beaches of this kind, but the fact that a definite decision has been made is denied. Decision of this kind are made by the Parliament of the country, added the Press Service.