- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Party Actions to Go to Batumi on 14 May2011-05-13 19:00
The protest actions of the opposition "Georgian Party" will take place in Batumi, Adjaria, on 14 May. This is reported by the Georgia News with reference to a message of the press service of the party. The party supporters from various regions of Georgia will participate in the event.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The main requirement of the new protest wave is the replacement of the current authorities, the protest actions will continue until the main target has been reached", declared the "Georgian Party" before the actions.
After that the party is going to protest near the building of the USA embassy in Tbilisi.
The party leaders declared they are going to obtain the change of the country leaders, the settlement of Georgia's relationships with Russia and the "return of Georgia's dignity" at the founding congress of 24 November 2010 in Tbilisi.