- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Situation with gas supplies to South Ossetia is a political game of Saakashvili2009-01-07 17:23
At the next Genovese discussions South Ossetian side intends to raise a question of gas supplies to the republic, said Boris Chochiev, the Plenipotentiary of South Ossetian President on post-conflict settlement, as he commented upon the statement of Alexander Khetaguri, the Minister of Energy of Georgia, the republican Committee on Information and Press informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«What Georgian administration is doing now is political games. What other guarantees of gas pipeline examination in South Ossetia do they need, if we gave them written guarantees that the gas pipeline in the territory of South Ossetia was restored long», Chochiev said.
Let us remind that Alexander Khetaguri announced that Georgian side hasn't already solved the issue of gas supplies to Tskhinval and explained that there were supposedly damaged parts of the gas pipeline.
Previously Alexey Miller, Gazprom CEO, said that Georgia was ready to resume gas supplies to South Ossetia.
Boris Chochiev expressed bewilderment about the position of co-chairs of Genovese discussions.
«I am the participant of Genovese discussions, and feel indignant about the position of the co-chairs of these discussions. In principle, I understand their behaviour. It is similar to the Ukraine's one in the aspect of gas supplies. It results from their one director - the United States of America. Representatives of this country behave in the similar way at the Genovese consultations. Still, we are sure that this global problem will be solved», Chochiev said.
According to him, South Ossetia will raise the question of gas supplies at the next meeting in Geneva.