- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian illegal aliens detained at Turkey-Greece border2011-05-16 16:41
14 Georgian citizens have been detained one of these days for an attempt to illegally cross the Turkey-Greece border. This was reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the information revealed by Deputy Head of the Consular Department of the Georgian MFA Inga Kikvadze. Georgian illegal aliens were "hidden in the bus", Kikvadze remarked; however they were discovered and detained by policemen. All the detainees were put into a special detention isolation ward in Greece.
"General Consular of Georgia in Salonika and Georgian Embassy in Athens have been engaged in the investigation", - Kikvadze stated.
As was reported earlier in an interview to the journalists by Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze, "we do not provide any guarantees that we can always help our citizens in case of violations on their part... Such illegal actions damage the country's reputation...".