- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia settling contacts with Korea2011-05-16 17:47
A visit of the Korean delegation to Georgia is scheduled for May 17. Such statement was made by Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA Nino Kalandadze today at a briefing before the journalists.
"Georgia is trying to expand its range of cooperation. Korea is a state wishing to cooperate with Georgia, especially in the economic sphere. It is important in this aspect that political ties were as strong as possible", - Deputy Head of MFA remarked.
According to Kalandadze, Georgia is going to open a diplomatic mission and then an embassy in Korea.