- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament may move to Kutaisi after 20122011-05-16 18:07
The plans on transferring the Georgian Parliament from Tbilisi to Kutaisi after the 2012 elections were discussed today at the session of the Parliament Bureau. As was reported by GHN, relevant amendments are to be made to the Constitution of the country.
According to the current regulations, the Parliament must operate both in Tbilisi and Kutaisi, journalists reminded.
According to the initial scheme, the new Parliament building in Kutaisi is to host only the sessions of the committees, while plenary sessions are to be held in Tbilisi as before.