- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
317 million dollars transferred electronically to Georgia in January-April2011-05-18 13:28
About 317,5 million dollars has been transferred from abroad to Georgian commercial banks with the help of electronic money transfer systems within a four-month period since January till April 2011. This was reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the materials of the National Bank of Georgia. Compared to a similar period last year, the figure increased by 43,3 million dollars (by 15,8 percent).gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the reported period of this year, 169,9 million dollars has been transferred from Russia to Georgia, which is more than a half - 53,5 percent of the total volume of money received via transference systems. 21,4 million dollars was received from the USA, 24,4 million from Greece and 22,6 million from Italy.
In its turn, Georgia transferred 24,6 million dollars to foreign countries in January-April 2011. This time, the figure exceeds that of a similar period of last year by 0,2 million dollars.