- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian and US Ministers of Defense to meet in Washington2009-01-08 13:09
Today in Washington D.C. the meeting of Georgian and the US Ministers of Defense is to be held at 2 p.m. (Tbilisi time) behind the closed doors, Georgian mass media inform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We aim at signing of a framework agreement with the U.S., the so-called Charter, which will bring the Georgia-Washington relations on security and other issues, which were included in the document, to a new level," David Sikharulidze, Georgian Minister of Defense, said, Trend quotes.
Signing of the Charter by Georgian Foreign Minister, Grigol Vashadze, and the US Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, planned for January, 9th .
The document implies cooperation of the two countries in security, defense, economy, culture and humanitarian spheres.