- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia to come out with a special appeal2011-05-18 14:06
The legal process over the son of the first Georgian president Tsotne Gamsakhurdia will go on in the Georgian capital today. As was reported by GHN with reference to attorney Kety Bekauri, Gamsakhurida is going to come out with a special appeal.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gamsakhurdia was arrested on 27 October 2009. He is charged with an attempted willful murder, as well as with the illegal bearing of arms. Later on, he was additionally accused of giving a bribe to one of the prison hospital supervisors.
By the decision of Tbilisi Court, Gamsakhurdia Jr. is sentenced to 9 years and 6 months of imprisonment.