- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and EU to discuss free trade agreement on May 252011-05-18 18:36
A meeting on the issues of signing an agreement on extended free trade between Georgia and EU will take place in Brussels on May 25. This was reported by Novosti-Georgia with reference to Director of the EU External Service Department for Eastern Partnership, Russia, Central Asia, Regional Cooperation and OSCE Gunnar Wiegand.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, the meeting will take place at the level of Georgia and EU's official representatives in the Trade and Investments Committee. He added that the terms of the agreement execution will be discussed at the meeting.
"The agreement will be executed after the assessment is made and when the Georgian party fulfils EU's recommendations", - Wiegand underlined.
An agreement on the extended and full-scale free trade is an integral part of Georgia's associated agreement with the European Union falling within the context of Eastern Partnership.