- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze: no one to correct The People’s Assembly’s plans2011-05-18 19:05
According to leader of the Georgian Democratic Movement Nino Burjanadze, none of the parties will be able to correct the detailed plans of The People's Assembly. As was reported by GHN, such statement was made by Burjanadze in response to the oppositional Georgian Party's another attempt to hold consultations on the upcoming protest actions on May 21.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"None of the parties will be able to correct the plans of The People's Assembly for one simple reason: the assembly consists of those who trust each other and know that we will stand to the end", - Burjanadze underlined in response to an offer made by her colleagues from the Georgian Party.
Nevertheless, she added that any volunteers may take part in the actions but they must follow the plans and actions of The People's Assembly.
"If anyone wants to take part in the change of power he should follow the plan of The People's Assembly", - Burjanadze concluded.
It should be noted that it was the second proposal made by the Georgian Party about the start of consultations with The People's Assembly.