- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government holding public consultations on budget 20122011-05-19 11:45
Georgian government started discussing the priorities of the country's state budget for 2012. As was reported by Novosti Georgia, Head of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure Ramaz Nikolaishvili and Chairman of the Financial and Budget Committee Zurab Melikishvili held a number of meetings with the citizens of the East Georgia. Notably, the officers visited Rustavi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Together with the citizens, they discussed the priorities of the new budget and the state programs planned to be sponsored from the budget.
The officers intend to hold similar meetings and discussions in other regions of the country: in Batumi, Poti, Honi, Ambrolauri, Chiatura, Telavi, Tsalka.
On the basis of such "public consultations", the Ministry of Finance and Parliamentary Budget Committee will develop a document on the basic directions of the budget funding for next year.