- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Heads of CIS countries’ governments to meet in Minsk2011-05-19 12:37
In Byelorussia, the prime ministers of the CIS countries will discuss the work of the Interstate Council of the Euro-Asian Economic Union, as well as of the supreme body of the Customs Union of Russia, Byelorussia and Kazakhstan, - Russian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is planned to consider about 20 issues of economic integration, including the Russian draft agreement on the free trade zone.
At the meetings, Russia will be presented by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.
He is also planning to hold bilateral negotiations with President of Byelorussia Alexander Lukashenko and head of the Kirghiz government Almazbek Atambayev.