- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian stock exchange revealing its figures2011-05-19 16:07
Georgian stock exchange has revealed its figures for the current months. As was reported by Business Georgia, within the last three months, turnover at the stock exchange was 997,528 laris; 3 million 891 thousand 860 shares were sold and 298 transactions were concluded.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the stock exchange representatives, Liberty Bank JSC accounted for the basic shares turnover: 95 percent of turnover. The price fell down to 0,03 laris per share.
Bank of Georgia JSC was the leader in money circulation: 75 percent of the turnover.
Tbilshelk JSC became the leader in terms of interest.