- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Targamadze: revolution will ruin Georgia2011-05-19 19:01
Leader of parliamentary minority Georgiy Targamadze is looking on the protest actions that are to be started on May 21 with apprehension, - GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, two revolutionary forces at once are planning to perform a revolution in Georgia, which is going to bring negative results.
"The public is expecting two revolutions, which can be called nihilism. On May 26, the government is going to hold a parade with the use of large amount of heavy armor. I hope the actions planned by these forces won't grow into any disturbances on May 26. A revolution may bring harm to Georgia. The power must be changed in a civilized way. It is possible via creating an environment that will hold objective elections", - Targamadze said.
At the same time, Targamadze believes that it's better to create another political environment in the country that would allow holding fair democratic elections.