- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance of the Republicans and the New Rights holds consultations with Public Defender2009-01-08 15:35
Sozar Subari, Public Defender of Georgia, will possibly soon join the recently established alliance of the New Rights and the Republicans.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Viktor Dolidze, Georgian ambassador to OSCE will possibly join the alliance, GHN informs.
According to Manana Nachkebia, one of the New Rights leaders, the alliance is conducting consultations with the ombudsman.
"Consultations on the alliance extension haven't already finished. As you know, Irakli Alasania is regarded as a possible alliance member. It was he who conducted consultations with Sozar Subari. If the Public Defender decides to leave his post and start political career, he will always be a welcome member of our alliance", Nachkebia said.
Viktor Dolidze, Georgian ambassador to OSCE, is Alasania's friend, and perhaps, if he starts career in politics, he may join the alliance, she mentioned.
According to recent messages, Viktor Dolidze, Georgian Permanent Representative to OSCE and ambassador of Georgia to Austria, may leave his post.
Meanwhile, according to today's news, Georgian Foreign Ministry disclaimed information of Dolidze's possible resignation.
At the same time a well-informed source of GHN claimed that Viktor Dolidze, together with ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, Irakli Alasania, plans political activities. At present moment Alasania and Dolidze are conducting consultations.