- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Eduard Kokoity’s guards killed in Vladikavkaz2011-05-20 14:41
Last night, two bodyguards of the President of South Ossetia Eduard Kokoity have been killed in Vladikavkaz. This was reported by GHN with reference to the press-service of South-Ossetian MIA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the course of a common quarrel that happened in the lobby of Retro nightclub, Deputy Officer of the State Security of South-Ossetian President Eduard Kokoity Alim Kabulov (30 years) and his colleague Oleg Ikayev were killed", - the press-service reported.
According to preliminary information, in the course of the quarrel, one of the guards took out a gun but his opponent snatched it from him and shot both guards.
According to the information provided by the law-enforcement authorities, the criminal's identity has been proven: it's a 35-year-old resident of Vladikavkaz who admitted his guilt.