- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Experts: insanitary conditions in Georgian restaurants2011-05-20 16:27
Experts of the Global Star international organization are talking about the tragic situation in the field of sanitary that has developed in the Georgian catering system and restaurants. According to the organization founder Mikhail Batiashvili, assigning stars to restaurants is a long and complicated process, for the relevant checkups require several months.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He says that attractive facades often conceal big problems, including in the field of compliance with the basic sanitary standards, Business Georgia reports.
In the opinion of Batiashvili, it is necessary to disseminate relevant knowledge and, accordingly, to change the sanitary situation.