- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili called on Georgian military2011-05-20 17:47
Former Minister of Defense of the country Irakliy Okruashvili called on the Georgian military to take the people's side. "In a few days, barricades will separate the Georgian people from Saakashvili and his authorities and I will be with my people then", - Okruashvili says in a special appeal to the Georgian officers and military. Okruashvili added that he knows very well how nervous the Georgian military are.
"The fate allowed me to be among you for two years, whether in everyday life, or field conditions, or a military operation", - GHN is citing Okruashvili.
"After the 2008 war, Saakashvili started hating you so much that he used you only for military parades. Or, perhaps, a bit more, when he sent you for a song to Iraq or Afghanistan as on an excursion, at the cost of a great sacrifice, at the cost of death of our fiends, your comrades-in-arms", - Okruashvili says in his statement.
"When you were food for powder and were dying, officers took their families abroad, preoccupied with taking their property out. You were accused of losing the war, which was lost by only one man whose name is Commander-in-Chief Saakashvili", - Okruashvili believes.
Further in his statement, the oppositionist expressed hope that the choice of the Georgian military will change the history if the Army joins its people.