- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gabashvili: no one will turn Georgian Army into Russian one2011-05-20 19:21
In the opinion of a deputy of the Georgian Parliament Goki Gabashvili, neither Putin's, nor Medvedev's, nor even Okruashvili's appeal is capable of making the Georgian armed forces assimilate with the Russian Army. As was reported by GHN, the parliamentary made such comment in response to the former Minister Irakly Okruashvili's appeal to the Georgian servicemen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"First of all, it does not matter where Irakly Okruashvili is, for in terms of politics, both him and his political force are in Moscow", - Gabashvili remarked.
"As for an appeal to the Georgian Army, it is simply ridiculous, for neither Putin's, nor Medvedev's, nor even Okruashvili's appeal is capable of making the Georgian armed forces assimilate with the Russian army. Thus, he may appeal for as much as he chooses", - the representative of the parliamentary majority added.