- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian manufacturers to participate in the international Green Week exhibition2009-01-08 16:54
Georgian manufacturers will participate in the Green Week: the international exhibition of food industry, agriculture and horticulture, held in Berlin, on January 16-25 th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian Ministry of Agriculture, such companies as Gorkoni, Geoplanti, Herbia, Elita, Hazelnut Export Company, Saradzhishvili, Wine of Rachini, Bagrationi 1882, Tvilbino, Askaneli Brothers and Georgian Wine will participate.
All expenses on participation, will be paid by Georgian Ministry of Agriculture.
From January 15th to 19th the forum is to be held. In the course of this forum the ministers of agriculture of the participant countries will meet to discuss urgent issues.
This year the 74th Green week is to be held in Berlin. The exposition will present fish, meat, dairy products, beer, wine and spirits, tea, spices, agriculture machines, greenhouses, machines for gardeners.
Georgia regards participation in the exhibitions of such scale as an opportunity to find new contacts and new outlets for the production.