- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kalandadze: The political situation in Georgia is stable2011-05-23 16:19
According to Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze, the current protests is not out of the ordinary, reports «GHN».gt-en-newsitem-inside
«As a member of the government I can say that the Georgian authorities do recognize the right to fees and to freedom. It is a valuable principle established by government and we respect these rights. It is not an extraordinary situation in country. Moreover, it is supported by the state» - noted Kalandadze in an interview with a journalist.
She also said that no information about the international reaction to what is happening in Sakartvelo was not reported so far.
«In any case, no one of foreign departments of the international community has spoke to us about this situation» - marked the deputy head of the Georgian Foreign Ministry .
Recall, from May 21 Georgia is embraced by mass protests organized by the oppositional «National Assembly».