- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili addressed the nation with a new appeal2011-05-23 18:04
Former Georgian Defense Minister, now living in France - Irakli Okruashvili has appealed to the people of Georgia for not to remain neutral. Moreover, in an interview to broadcaster «Maestro», which, in turn, quotes «GHN», Okruashvili said that he consciously intend to lose political asylum in France and to cut the way retreat after returning to Georgia. This step, he believes, should become a kind of a message to the Georgian people.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«As soon as I step into the land of Georgia, I'm losing political asylum, which was introduced me by the French government, and therefore I lose the right to return to France. I do it willingly and don't look forward for retreat. I want it to become a kind of a message to those people who neutrally look at the situation and watch the situation on TV» - said one of the leaders of the «Georgian Party».
He urged people, following the neutrality, to join the protests of May 25. Recall, that is the day when «Georgian Party» intends to hold a «day of wrath».
«May 25 will be the day of wrath» - said the chairman of opposition «Georgian Party» former defender of Georgia Sozar Subari in the broadcasting of «Maestro». He added that the party uses all the popular methods of struggle of the last period.