- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
«National Assembly» calls for live broadcasting2011-05-23 19:16
Representatives of the opposition «National Assembly» released today new requirements for the Georgian Public Broadcasting (GPB). As the «GHN» reports today one of the leaders of «National Assembly» Nino Burjanadze demanded live broadcasting from GPB during the protest.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«We require a live broadcast at 15:00 when the speech of our leaders begins, as well as we demand to let our statesmen on the evening editions uncensored» - Burjanadze said.
Earlier today, the opposition announced that it allocates special places for journalists who report about events in Georgia, in order to make their work more convenient.