- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: Everyone must obey the law2011-05-23 19:22
According to the Chairman of Georgian Parliament David Bakradze, Georgia is no longer the state where anyone can output beyond the Constitution. As Georgia-News reports, this opinion he said at the meeting of the Bureau of Parliament, commenting on the opposition action of last days.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Protests are passing and it will continue, because this is the democracy - said Bakradze - but we shouldn't forget that there are other factors in democracy - it is respect for law and respect oposite opinion; you can accept this or not but you all must comply with these principles».
In turn, the deputy speaker of the faction «Strong Georgia» Paat Davitaia called on the authorities of the country and the opposition to act within the Constitution.
«There must not be any violation of the Constitution on either side. There is information about the facts of military pressure on the representatives of the protest and journalists, and I ask the law enforcement agencies to examine violations on both sides» - added Davitaia.