- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gaprindashvili: I am insulted by the claims that Russia is sponsoring us2011-05-24 12:14
The day before, in an interview to the Public Television of Georgia, chairman of the opposition «National Assembly», the former world chess champion Nona Gaprindashvili rejected suppositions of a number of media that the opposition protests wich are now taking place in Georgia, are funded from Russia. «Such questions are offensive to me» - said Gaprindashvili, responding to a question from journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On the issue of relations of «National Convention» with the «Georgian Party» Gaprindashvili noted that both organizations have developed their own action plan. However, coordination of these actions is still developing.
Recall, earlier one of the leaders of «National Assembly» Nino Burjanadze reported about it.
However, before that, "National Assembly" twice refused their colleagues at the protest - «Georgian Party» - to conduct any consultation on the actions.