- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
«Day of Wrath» in Tbilisi is canceled2011-05-24 15:53
The press office of the oppositional «Georgian Party» has just released an unexpected statement. This message reports «Georgia-News». Former Defense Minister of Sakartvelo Irakli Okruashvili isn't going to come to Georgia and the «Georgian Party» has canceled the « Day of Wrath».gt-en-newsitem-inside
«The reason is that, in two days the «Georgian Party» appeared unable to arrange with Nino Burjanadze despite all their attempts» - said the spokesman of press office in interview.
«We believe that the carrying out of two parallel actions will confuse people, so yesterday we took a very tough decision. We cancel a planned protest action at Avlabari Square in order not to disturb the «National Assembly» in implementing of their plans» - said chairman of the «Georgian Party», a former public defender Sozar Subari.
Recall, earlier either the «Georgian Party» and «National Assembly» were going to hold protest actions on May 25, the day before the celebration of the Independence Day of Georgia.