- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chairman of Georgia’s Parliament is taken to hospital2009-01-09 12:00
Chairman of Georgia's Parliament David Bakradze ended up in hospital. This information was disseminated by Rustavi-2 TV in the evening of January 8.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to this information David Bakradze had kidney dysfunction and was first taken to a urology hospital where he was rendered necessary medical aid. Later the Chairman of Parliament was transferred to the cardio clinic for the follow-up survey.
According to the TV company report the Speaker of Parliament's state is presently stable and in a few days' time he will be discharged from the hospital.