- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Israel signed a Memorandum of Understanding2011-05-24 16:31
The Georgian Foreign Ministry held political consultations between Georgia and Israel. As the «GHN» reports, Vice Foreign Minister David Jalagania became the head of the Georgian delegation and Israeli side was headed by Pinhas Aviv, Deputy Director General of Israeli Foreign Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed issues of bilateral cooperation, as well as the political situation in the Middle East and North Africa.
Also the «Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Georgia and Israel in order to hold bilateral consultations» was signed during the consultations.