- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tsiklauri: Opposition became hysterical2011-05-24 18:18
According to the member of Georgian Parliament, one of the leaders of the majority of the ruling party of Georgia, Nugzar Tsiklauri, attempts of Georgian opposition to collect the mass actions of protests were not successful, and it became hysterical. «Recent decisions of the opposition indicated that it became hysterical» - «Georgia-News» quotes the words of Tsiklauri.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«It dosen't matter if Okruashvili come to georgia or not. The main thing is that the current campaign has shown that these forces do not have the support of society» -said Tsiklauri. He also supposed again that the Georgian radical opposition parties carry out the orders of Kremlin.
Recall, earlier today the «Georgian Party» canceled the «Day of Wrath», appointed on May 25, and one of its leaders - Irakli Okruashvili, who lives in Paris with the status of political refugee, has canceled his visit to Georgia.