- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri reported about the successes of the Georgian economy2011-05-24 18:58
The Prime Minister of Georgia Nikoloz Gilauri reported today at a meeting of the Georgian Parliament about an increase in exports this year by 40%.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«The products manufactured in Georgia occupy more and more new countries and new markets» - said Gilauri.
He also briefed the members of the government with the country's macroeconomic performance over the period. So, according his information, Georgian GDP growth amounted four percent and economic growth amounted six percent.
As Gilauri said, in March and April Inflation was zero, but on an annualized basis it was 12 percent.
«According to our forecasts, annual inflation will decrease and will amount 9.8 percent» - he added.
He also noted that unemployment in the country declined from 16,9 percent to 16,3 percent, and expressed hope for further similar dynamics.