- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Experts: Georgia should focus on the region's problems2011-05-24 19:25
Georgia should strengthen the integration of the Javakheti region, populated mainly by Armenians. This step will promote the establishment of political stability in the region. As the «GHN» tells, such a recommendation is contained in a new report by the International Crisis Group.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Many residents of Javakheti do not fully feel themselves citizens of Georgia. Dialogue with them is very important: we need flexible policies, target economic program, improved mechanisms for the integration of this region with other cities of the country, so that Georgia could be considered such a multinational state where national minorities feel comfortable» - said the head of the Caucasian programs of ICG Lawrence Sheeds, commenting this report.
According to him, the significance of Yerevan in the process of slackening of tension in the Caucasus was marked in this report.