- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Director Robert Sturua: Georgia is ruled by half-morons2011-05-25 13:00
The legendary Georgian director Robert Sturua is sure in a very low intellectual level of the Georgian's authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Sturua said in an interview to the broadcast company "Maestro", he underlined that he negatively evaluates all the current ruling elite in Georgia". "These people are completely untalented imbeciles, they are half-morons" - said Sturua.
At the same time, he added, relations between Moscow and Tbilisi would become warmer soon. "It will take from two to three years, and we'll see the presidents of Russia and Georgia kissing" - added the director.
Recall, in September 2010 Robert Sturua staged the play "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare in the Moscow theater Et Cetera. Note, that the show involved both Russian and Georgian actors.