- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The issues of free trade between Georgia and the EU will be discussed in Tbilisi2011-05-25 15:45
The 10th meeting of the subcommittee of cooperation between Georgia and the European Commission on trade and economy in the capital of Georgia is scheduled for today. «Georgia-News» reports this information with reference to the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Nino Kalandadze. The meeting will be held in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia at the expert level, added the Deputy of Minister.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«At this stage it is very important to come to agreement for in-depth free trade between Georgia and the EU and we hope that agreement on this issue will be reached soon» - said the representative of the Georgian Foreign Ministry.
«Georgia has made great progress in this field and we're sure that the EU delegation will recognize that» - added Kalandadze.
The agreement on in-depth and comprehensive free trade is one of the components of the associated agreements of Georgia and the EU. And in turn it is part of an initiative of the «Eastern Partnership».