- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia, the USA and France are preparing a statement on Nagorno-Karabakh2011-05-25 17:58
In the framework of the Summit Group of Eight in Deauville the presidents of Russia, the United States and France are going to make Statement on the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to RIA Novosti, this was said by the assistant of the Russian President Sergei Prikhodko. Trend also placed this message was on its pages. Joint tripartite declaration is preparing for Deauville, said Prikhodko.
The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries appeared in 1988 due to territorial claims of Armenia and Azerbaijan to each other. In May 1994, the sides reached an agreement of a regime of a ceasefire in the disputed territories. Untill now the peace talks on the issue are hold by Minsk Group of OSCE co-chaired by Russia, France and the United States.