- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Members of Georgian Parkiament are blocked in the building2011-05-25 18:23
Regime of restrictions is imposed on entry and exit of the building of the Georgian Parliament in Tbilisi. As the «GHN» reports, the restriction was imposed due to the fact that shortly before the protesters, headed by the «National Assembly», have located in front of the building of the Parliament. It is still unknow how long the restriction will last.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Now the members of Parliament are located inside the building, but the head of the Parliament David Bakradze has left the building.
Recall, now in Tbilisi are held the protest actions of the «National Assembly» with demands for the resignation of current President Mikhail Saakshvili.
One of the leaders of the movement - Nino Burjanadze - has expressed intention to continue the campaign on May 26 - on Independence Day of Georgia.
However, the municipality of Tbilisi reported that the the «National Assembly» hasn't hand in an application to hold protests after May 25.