- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Batiashvili urges the law enforcement forces of the country to «wake up»2011-05-25 18:53
One of the leaders of the «National Assembly» Irakli Batiashvili urges the Georgian police and army to «wake up». According to his words which are reported by «GHN», they have the time to act intelligently.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Our enemies rejoiced that this action will not take place, however, as you can see, the action takes place and here is a lot of people. We urge the media, which is controlled by the authorities, to report the objective information. I call on the army, so that the army is part of the people and their unity is the unity of the nation. I want to ask the police did not raise a hand against their own citizens and do not believe illegal orders» - said Batiashvili.
Recall, that the protesters of the «National Assembly» has located in front of the building of the Parliament of Georgia in these moments. Entrances and exits of the building is temporarily blocked.