- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition is opening the SOS-centers in Georgia2011-05-25 20:26
The «National Assembly» which now is protesting in the centre of Tbilisi declared about creating and opening of special SOS-points for collecting information about missing or injured during the protests oppositionist. As the «Georgia-News» reported, this was declared by one of the leaders of the picket Nino Burjanadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«You can report the names and contact details of the people missing, arrested or subjected to physical or moral coercion» - Burjanadze informed the participants of protest.
Hotline telephone numbers will be announced later, added in an interview with to journalists the representative of the press service of the party the «Democratic Movement - United Georgia» Khatuna Ivanishvili.
Recall, the actions of protests in Tbilisi started on May 21. The protesters of the «National Assembly» have located in front of the building of the Parliament of Georgia in these moments. Entrances and exits of the building is temporarily blocked.